MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT (MS EM)
The Master of Science in Engineering Management program offers the opportunity to gain knowledge and skills pertinent to entrepreneurial and intrapreneural management of existing and emerging technologies. The curriculum is designed to equip students with the ability to analyze, design, and manage industrial and business systems by exposing them to various training on decision-making, strategizing, and operating. The program develops and prepares its graduates to become skilled leaders in terms of both managerial and technical abilities.
The program is particularly for those with a bachelor’s degree in business, technology, engineering, or industrial education.
Program Educational Objectives
- To continuously update its graduate program curricula in relation to worldwide academic standards and industry needs.
- To create centers of research that will conduct activities on research and development on emerging fields and cutting-edge technologies.
- To support faculty members in their postdoctoral work and training in new and advanced technologies.
- To encourage the dissemination of research output of faculty members and students through participation in local and international conferences and fora, publication to local and international journals, and participation in graduate seminars and colloquia.
- To initiate the transfer of research output into useful technologies.