MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING (MS IE)
The Master of Science in Industrial Engineering program is intended to enable students with engineering undergraduate degrees to enhance their training in special fields including operations research, human factors and ergonomics, and production technology. The program requires a research thesis.
Program Educational Objectives
- To continuously update its graduate program curricula in relation to worldwide academic standards and industry needs.
- To create centers of research that will conduct activities on research and development on emerging fields and cutting-edge technologies.
- To support faculty members in their postdoctoral work and training in new and advanced technologies.
- To encourage the dissemination of research output of faculty members and students through participation in local and international conferences and fora, publication to local and international journals, and participation in graduate seminars and colloquia.
- To initiate the transfer of research output into useful technologies.